Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day and Organized Freezers

Its those little things that make life romantic! When I was a teenager - I can't imagine thinking that something like an organized freezer could make my heart go pitter patter, but it does.

Mr. S says jokingly that every day is Valentine's Day in our house. But he isn't far from the truth. I have trouble keeping the fridge and freezer organized, so yesterday after he brought groceries in for me, he took everything out of the freezer and organized it by type of food. Now that's romantic!

And mom, if you are looking at the foil wrapped package on the top shelf, that's friendship bread for you! I forgot to give it to you on Sunday.

I **love** you, hubby of mine.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just added one more thing to my list of "must be" for my future husband:

no 471: must rearrange freezer for Valentine's Day

:-)

If I keep reading your blog Mr Future Husband will have some hard time ever impressing me.

Maxine said...

Nice! You know those diamond commercials that say "since you're not THAT guy"? Well, it seems that Mr. S is one of THOSE guys, so he doesn't need those commercials. Thanks for the friendship bread!

Beka said...

Wow! Go E! I'm impressed. And yes, things like that definitely make my heart go pitter-patter.

Cathy said...

You are blessed to have such a sweet, thoughtful husband.

Neesie said...

Hahaha...E is so sweet. ;-)
Friendship bread...YES! I hope they save me a piece for when I get home.

NYC said...

If I ever get engaged, I'm going to show this page to my future husband to be too :)

Sara said...

This is such a cute post!!

Stacy said...

YAY!

What a guy! :)

~Stacy

A said...

Yep, definitely spoiling me for that future Mr. Right! Bummer for him! I think I have that same ice cream (did I see Tagalong???) but it's perched oh so much more precariously! And I can never find a thing, but at least it's only me who has to dig!!!

Love,
A