Jaime tagged me ... this should be fun!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.You need to choose up to seven people to get tagged and list their names.
The funny thing is that I had trouble thinking of SEVEN interesting things about myself. Read these at your own risk!!
1. I am adopted! So is my sister, Neesie. Also, my family did foster care when I was younger. We had a total of 11 infants (obviously, not all at the same time) before we stopped.
2. I am a science geek. I love dissections and all things bloody. This may be why I majored in Biology in college ... although unfortunately math and chemistry came along with the Biology.
3. I really don't want to tell this one. Sigh. But I will!
I used to want to be a mortician. I read all the books about mortuary science on the library shelf.
4. I was homeschooled from 7th grade through highschool. We used ABeka Video.
5. I became a Christian when I was four! The fate of wicked Pharoah bothered me so much, that I didn't want to end up like he did.
6. I have absolutely NO sense of direction. It is quite embarassing. God in his providence, allowed me to marry a land surveyor. A patient man, my husband.
7. I used to look like a beaver when I was little. I had a 100% overbite. Thanks to my daddy for paying for braces, and to my kind dentist, Dr. Donaldson, and my talented orthodontist, Dr. Spinelli -- you would never know now.
I'll tag Beka, and Beba.