Yes, my friends, a second post from me in a week's time. Little Miss S came down with a cold last night and was up at 10:30pm, 1:30am, 4:30am, and 6:40am. She isn't napping well either, and has only taken one 30minute nap all day so far. I am a trifle addlepated as a result, and don't feel like doing much. Friday on my list of cleaning chores I have "do something fun!" I think I'll type a post for fun today since we won't be going out.
Its been a while since Mr. S has gotten my undivided attention on this blog. I think it is his turn!
Thou shalt know Him when He comes
Not by any din of drums
Nor the vantage of His airs,
Nor by anything He wears,
Neither by His crown nor His gown.
For His presence known shall be
By the holy harmony
Which His coming makes in thee.
-- Elisabeth Elliot
Thank you, sweetheart, for ...
1. Always, always understanding.
2. Being willing to share your soul with me and to know mine.
3. Making me laugh, even when I am determined not to.
4. Giving me a bear hug when there isn't anything to say.
5. Being a spiritual leader and knowing when to say no. Not being a follower, but seeking God's will.
6. Making even boring errands so interesting.
7. Being a wonderful father.
8. Listening, listening, and listening some more.
9. Being the first one to offer to help, and doing it so cheerfully.
10. Working hard every day so that I can stay home with Selena.
11. Putting us first, before work, before friends, before yourself. Thank you.
12. October 17, 2003 (engagement day) and September 25, 2004 (wedding day) ... and every day thereafter.