Friday, October 20, 2006
Random Thoughts ...
1. Selena's newest nickname is "Beana Boop Boop." Don't ask me where that came from. Its better then "Poop Factory," right?
2. Last night she slept from 1am until 6am. Yes, thats right, folks. Her normal bedtime is 11:30pm but she ate and ate until 12am. Then she slept for a while and woke up screaming because she had spit up all over herself. So she finally went back down at 1am all clean and happy. If she could go 11:30 - 6am I would probably need to throw a party.
3. Mr.S's birthday is on Sunday. I won't give away his exact age, but he's approaching 30!
4. The new Peppermint Mocha coffeemate creamer is so yummy - delicious.
5. Selena is cooing in her sleep ... it makes me want to snatch her up and kiss her fat cheeks!
6. I can't remember what it is like to go out to eat.
7. On the way to the kitchen from the living room this morning, I succeeded in tripping over a rattle, the playgym and the corner of Selena's swing.
8. I have seriously thought about cutting my long hair short. Like to my shoulders. I have no time to take care of it!
9. When Mr. S was bestowing a tender kiss on Miss S, she oh so sweetly spit up INTO his mouth!
10. I can't remember what good sleep feels like.
11. Mr. S and I both walk around with white blotches all over our clothes. Yes, those are spit up stains.
12. To my horror, we have started calling each other "Daddy" and "Mommy." What happened to "sweetheart," "love," and "snookums?" Okay, we never called each other "snookums."
13. The book of choice these days is Goodnight Moon.
14. Okay, I'll confess ... when Beana Boop Boop spit up in her crib last night, I put her back in with her head facing the other way. I mean really, it was 12:30 AM!!!! Was I expected to change the sheets at that late hour? I changed them this morning, and no one was worse for the wear.
15. I love teaching Sunday School, but now I have someone to teach right in my own home!! I can't wait until she can understand Leading Little Ones to God.