Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Photobucket
Well, as Pooh would say, "It's a rather blustery day..."

After a day of wiping noses, kissing little faces, folding laundry, changing diapers, reading books, and rocking little ones, I had to go out to do some grocery shopping. I must admit that I was looking forward to "getting out," after two weeks of being mainly housebound. We've all been sick and it has been so cold.

It was nice to have some free time. But as I pulled into the driveway, I saw the lights burning in our little home and I wanted to be inside with my three special ones. I am so thankful that they are mine:

My ever-smiling, land surveying loving, best friend of a husband who is a wonderful father on top of it all.

My curly headed, mommy blow on my already cold soup because its too hot, cuddlebug of a oldest daughter who is turning out to be a great helper and big sister.

My round cheeked, wonderfully laid back, baby daughter, who has a firm grasp on all of our hearts.

All three - gifts from God to me.

This holiday weekend we are traveling to be with family and hopefully decorating for Christmas! Have a wonderful thanksgiving all!


9 comments:

Tera said...

Aww, so sweet! I often think our similar our families are. I have such a wonderful husband and two sweet little girls too. I smiled about blowing on the soup...this is with Brynna too! ;) Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Jodi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your precious family! :o)

Sarah said...

testing, 123. I've tried to comment twice in the past couple weeks and they never show up. Hmmm... Love all your thankfulness items friend! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Baptist Girl said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVINGS to your dear family. God Bless you all!

Cristina

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Christmas Season, Bev, sending a (((hug))) from over here.
Give us a family pic for Christmas, will you?

Patti said...

Every day spent with the ones we love is a day to celebrate, isn't it? Rejoicing with you in the gifts God has given.

Blessings,
Patti (Ella's mom)

HOPE said...

Thank you so much Beverly for leaving you sweet, encouraging comment.

Your words here are precious. Such a joy to find a Godly young woman who loves being a wife and mother and pleasing to the LORD. You are a blessing as well!

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU SERVE HIM..

HOPE

Neesie said...

You have been busy. But, you have been busy for very good reasons!!! (Namely two little sweethearts!)
Don't worry for not posting or commetning as much. Thanks for the comment though. I'm looking forward to this weekend. :-)

HOPE said...

Knock Knock..thank you I had the pleasure of being one of those you visited...I appreciate so much your comment and stopping by.

Your family is so very sweet and a joy to see on your blog.

God bless you with peaceful days and cherished moments.

HOPE