So yes, I am feeling thankful.
10. I'm thankful that we went grocery shopping today and that two very kind ladies went out of their way to help me when they saw me struggling with a very full and heavy shopping cart. It reminds me to always be willing to help.
9. I'm thankful that in this time of skyrocketing prices on food and other necessities, that our freezer and refrigerator are full. I never want to take this for granted. So many suffer.
8. I'm thankful for my hard working husband, who always comes home with a smile. I need to work on curbing my selfishness when he has to work late or far away. I am so thankful that he loves me unconditionally and doesn't complain when I ask him every night to rub my feet and back.
7. I'm thankful for my precious Selena, who is such a joy to us. She's becoming such a help to me. When I pull out the vacuum cleaner, she runs to pick up everything that is on the floor and places it on the couch until I'm finished! I'm thankful for baby "sisser," who wakes me up at night with her love taps.
6. I'm thankful for family. My family is so important to me, and they bring me joy. Just last week, my sister spent three days with us, and it was so nice. We miss her!
5. I'm thankful for the support of friends.
4. I'm thankful for yummy candles, delicious coffee creamer, and rich pasta sauce. Oh, and don't forget snuggly blankets, fat books, and our hymns of the faith. Oh - and strawberry frosted doughnuts (I have been promised this treat tonight)
3. I'm thankful that we have been getting closer to our neighbors lately. I hope we can be a witness to them!
2. I'm thankful that our garage door opener broke. Because we had to have a service call, we realized that our opener did not have any safety features, and have replaced it with one that does!
1. I am thankful that nothing, NOTHING, can separate me from Christ's love.