1. Took a trip to the Farmer's Market today like the happy little housewife I am.
2. Hubby is away for three days and I wanted to give Lena a special treat.
3. She loves flowers. Loves them. Every time we leave the house, she says goodbye to the daffodils in the front yard. She says good morning and good night to them too.
4. I am not the gardening type, and I have the most purple thumb on the planet. (Isn't that the opposite of green on the color wheel?) But I love flowers too!!
5. I followed these really cool looking "garden-savvy" ladies around hopefully without them realizing it.
6. I got the same flowers they did. They are so pretty! I had never heard of this type of flower before. I thought maybe Lena could care for them herself - with the appropriate purple-thumb supervision of course!
7. By the time I got into the car, I was mostly sure of the name of the flowers.
8. By the time we got home, I had no idea what kind of flowers we had just bought, and there is no identification on them whatsoever.
I NEED SOME HELP!! ANY GREEN THUMBS OUT THERE??
p.s. these flowers also come in red, pink, and white